Enterprise cybersecurity is only as good as the weakest link. The communications channel is often one of those weak links and is often overlooked. Cyberattacks directed against enterprises have grown both in numbers and sophistication over the past decade to the point where breach and data theft have become commonplace. Corporate espionage is rife with actors looking to leverage the weakest link in order to steal data from competitors. Criminal espionage has flooded the market, with the resale of corporate data on black markets finding unscrupulous buyers keen to purchase stolen information.
Successful Mobile Security Solutions MUST include:
- Multi-layered approach of securing hardware, applications, and the communication.
- End-to-end encryption over cellular or IP.
- Secure hardware foundation within the devices themselves.
- Scalable to the entire employee population, be platform-agnostic, and be usable worldwide.
Silent Circle’s 3 part End-to-end Mobile Security Solution:
- Silent Phone – a secure VoIP voice and messaging application for smartphones.
- Blackphone – a smartphone with secure boot and integrity verification, 128-bit AES encryption protects stored data.
- Silent Manager – a software console offering a simple and secure web-based service to manage the enterprise.
* Fields Required