Enterprise cybersecurity is only as good as the weakest link. The communications channel is often one of those weak links and may be overlooked.
- How do you secure corporate data on mobile devices?
- What if a sales rep’s calls or texts were intercepted?
- What if a device was lost or stolen?
- How do you address the risks that BYOD poses to the security of your network and proprietary data?
- Silent Phone app for peer-to-peer calling, secure messaging and file transfers and scheduled burn functionality.
- Silent World calling plan allowing secure calls to non-silent circle contacts.
Our comprehensive enterprise security package is easy to deploy and manage from the web or your existing mobile device management (MDM) foundation. We’ll arm your entire user base with:
In addition, we’ll give you access to our web-based admin console, Silent Manager, so that you can manage the security of your employee’s communications. You can use Silent Manager to limit the Silent Circle contacts your employees can contact to trusted organizations and individuals.
Security, encryption, and protecting a company’s data from hackers and cyber criminals has never been more important than today.
Contact a Silent Circle Representative >>>
* Fields Required