Secure Your Corporate Communications
Contractors and vendors can often pose a significant security risk as they may have access to your company network and/or sensitive information. While contractors may not intend to threaten your company’s data, they may be the “weak link” that enables a data breach or communications leak.
- How do you secure corporate data on mobile devices?
- How do you prevent unauthorized access to data?
- What if your contractor’s calls or texts regarding company information were intercepted?
GoSilent provides enterprise security in the palm of your hand. Our mobile VPN has an integrated military-grade firewall to provide protection from data compromise, malware or device exploitation for contractors who work remotely. Here are some key benefits:
- Portable – fits easily into a pocket, purse or briefcase.
- Ease of Use – has plug-and-play functionality for any mobile phone, tablet, desktop or other IP-enabled device and a simple web console for non-technical users.
- Secure – has military-grade encryption.
GoSilent is easy to deploy and is readily scalable for your enterprise. You’ll be able to monitor and remediate any violations to your enterprise security policy.
Security, encryption, and protecting a company’s data from hackers and cyber criminals has never been more important than today.
Contact a Silent Circle Representative >>>
* Fields Required