SpiderOak provides private data storage across devices. You’ll need to set up a SpiderOak account first to use it.
- Put your phone down for a moment and go to https://spideroak.com using a computer.
- Register for an account and install SpiderOak on your computer.
- Verify your account from a computer by clicking the link that SpiderOak sends you via email.
- Complete your account setup using the desktop software.
- Once your account setup and verification has been completed using your computer, you can now log in to SpiderOak on your Blackphone.
The SpiderOak app lets you access files from your SpiderOak Hive(s) on your Blackphone — please note that it can’t be used to edit or upload files from the phone.